Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Miss Universe 2011: Shamcey Supsup Won 3rd Place



Many Filipinos believed that Shamcey Supsup should win the title, because Shamcey is more deserving. And she proved that on the Question and Answer portion! Many were blown away by her answer to the question,
“Would you change your religious beliefs to marry the person that you love? Why or why not?”asked by Vivica A. Fox
Shamcey replied, “If I had to change my religious beliefs, I would not marry the person that I love because the first person I love is God, who created me. I have my faith and my principles, and this is what makes me who I am. And if that person loves me, he should love my God, too.”
Evidently, she is stunning, intelligent and amazing overall! But let’s not take for granted the fact that Ms. Angola really did a good job, not at the Q&A but at Swimsuit and Evening Gown. She also looks like Venus Raj many noticed that. Remember that Venus hair were also pulled back that way during the previous Miss Universe Competition. Many Filipinos also expected that Shamcey would be able to get to the finals and they were right about it! Also, some guessed that she might also get Venus’ spot as 4th Placer, but she actually proved them wrong.
I read many tweets and these are the tweets that really caught my eye….
pokwang27 marietta subong 
Ang taray ng Philippines ( shamcey Supsup) sya lang ang walang interpreter?? 
Hahahahahaha Unkabogable talaga!!!

pokwang27 marietta subong 
uso ang interpreter ngayon mag hahanap ako ng personal kong interpreter at araw2 ko syang kasama! Ganyan pala ang peg para manalo? Kakaloka!

CHOKOLEITwits Ⅽ H ❍₭❍ L E I T ®™✓ 
The answer may not be universal, from a question that is bilateral, but Shamcey spoke in a language considered as global. Wag ng umepal.☺


I must say, that Ms. Universe 2011 is not bias. Ms. Angola really deserves the crown. But I still can’t figure out how Shamcey didn’t get the higher spot that she really deserves. Anyway and anyhow, all of us are happy; at least she’s able to represent not only our country with dignity, but also the Filipinos’ faith in God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We really appreciate it!^^