Sunday, September 11, 2011

Independent Woman(Story of my Life)

eA woman with strong faith, belief, and love for others is an independent woman. Because like me I always put God in the center of my life. In the early stages of my life I accepted every trial without worries. Right now I can say I survived my holocaust life. I said that because just last June 8, 2011 my mother died in complication of diabetes and also I didn't see my father since birth, that's why nobody can guide me right now except my strong faith in God with the aid of His guidance. I admit I've had mistakes and wrong decisions in my life. When I'm so down and weary and can't handle it anymore, I cry like a child who is so far away with his or her love ones. But in the end I always cheer up myself and be delighted because I know I can make it. whatever happens, I will pass all these trials in my life as an independent woman. 



By: Catherine Manalo- Aquino

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We really appreciate it!^^